Motor Vehicle Insurance
Quality cover to get you back behind the wheel faster
Whether you’re zipping around the city in a small car or motorbike, taking your SUV off-road on the weekends, delivering goods in a truck, or driving a sleek luxury model, you depend on your vehicle for freedom and flexibility.
So, it’s great to know that if it gets damaged or is written off, you’ve got the cover you need to get you back on the road as soon as possible.
Motor insurance includes a range of covers to suit every driver and vehicle type, and can be paid annually or by the month.
Who needs it?
If you have a car, it makes sense to protect yourself against unexpected costs with car insurance.
That’s because accidents can be costly – especially when you’re at fault. If your car is involved in an accident you caused, you’ll not only have the expense of repairing your own car – you’ll generally have to pay for damage to the other vehicle too.
What does it cover?
The cover provided by comprehensive insurance can vary, depending on the policy. But here are some examples of possible cover:
- Replacement of a lost or stolen vehicle
- Cover to help pay for the damage you’ve caused to another person’s vehicle
- Cover for the cost of a rental care if your car needs repairing or gets stolen
- A replacement of the same make and model for new cars that are written off within three years
- Legal liability cover
- Re-keying or re-coding of vehicle keys that are stolen.
Types of cover:
- Comprehensive Cover – the most complete protection, covering against accident, fire, theft, and liability for damage to other cars and property.
- Third Party Property – covers damage you may cause to another person’s car or property but does not cover your own car. Uninsured Motorist benefit is included in this policy.
- Third Party, Fire & Theft – an extension of Third Party Only policy which also covers your car against fire and theft.
Product Disclosure Statement
A Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) is available for Motor Insurance and can be obtained from a Palandri Insurances.
You should consider the PDS in deciding whether to acquire, or continue to hold, Motor Insurance.
Speak to a Palandri Insurances
Getting cover that suits your budget and lifestyle can save you money and ensure you’re properly covered.
Steadfast insurance brokers are part of the largest general insurance broker network in Australasia, with specialists who can help you with your motor insurance needs.
Health Insurance Information
Find out how to gain access to great value health cover including a corporate discount.